The Valliant group participates in numerous successful collaborations with industry, and leading academic institutions. We receive funding from a number of granting agencies and industry collaborators including:
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC): a federal granting agency that supports scientific research in Universities across Canada.
- Ontario Institute for Cancer Research (OICR): a provincial, not-for-profit corporation that funds research involving the prevention, early detection and treatment of cancer.
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research (CIHR): a federal funding agency for health research.
- Networks of Centres of Excellence of Canada – Centres of Excellence for Commercialization and Research (NCE-CECR): a federal granting agency that funds centres that bridge the challenging gap between innovation and commercialization.
- Canadian Cancer Society (CCS): an organization charged with supporting cancer researchers working towards improved health care and early detection and treatment.